"L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux."
 Translation... "What is essential is invisible to the eyes."
-Antoine de Saint-ExupéryThe Little Prince


What is essential about you that is invisible to the eye? What is a beautiful and defining characteristic of yourself that you keep private and only share with those closest to you? What makes your eyes light up?

I hope that everyday you search for the part of yourself that you love and that matters most. I hope that you search for what is truly beautiful within yourself.

In Arizona I don't wear makeup or primp or get all dolled up. I am just myself, completely raw. And what I have worked on the most is what's inside... bettering myself and beautifying the real me. And I have never felt more loved, more beautiful or more content. I'm not perfect, but it's a start.

Comments

Popular Posts